Symbiosis Tree For Life creates an educational bursary certificate; funded by a £60 sponsorship scheme, that purchases a fruit tree from Symbiosis Tree For Life Orchard. That interns provides a 60% produce ownership, for children of disadvantaged backgrounds or newborn babies, which will be collectively collated on a yearly basis to be paid out at the age of 18. Which could be as much as £2,000.
With the addition of up to 9 Family and friends adding further bursary trees the Fund could be as much as £20,000
The sponsorship scheme carries a tracking facility enabling the sponsor to follow the Investment progress.
Maternity Mothers Baby Gift. Symbiosis Tree For Life Bursary certificate pack
- A Welcome to the world card.
- Legal 60% Ownership certificate,
- Booklet with a year 3 open day harvesting invitation.
- 9 add on correspondent Reference and booking web site information.
- All with the individual sponsorship bursary tracking login.
- Full Information about Symbiosis Tree For Life Educational Bursary, Aims & Objectives.