The Symbiosis Food For Life.
Is a multi layered project centered on the ethical and aesthetic use of land. I have been looking at the possible advantages and benefits of setting up a pilot research program with a collaborative structure to maximize our land and Resources.
Running on BULMERS apple orchards infrastructure, by exploring a specially designed chicken Run keeping the grass rows as a food source and level management. Collecting free range organic eggs, together with turkey and Duck runs research, all with a very different food consumption rate, but each depositing the best root stimulating fertilizing properties.
- BULMERS apple orchards infrastructure
- Collaborate with poultry companies supplying and purchasing the poultry.
- Collaborate with an egg distribution company to regularly supply.
- Installing beehives throughout the orchards increasing our bee pollination vital contribution.
- Giving young enthusiastic unemployed persons a new job introduction to farming.
- Documenting the relationship benefits & disadvantages in all aspects of farming & Business.
This Pilot program would need on site static caravan accommodation for the poultry project farmers /managers.
Symbiosis Food for Life -Sustainable collaboration Partnership Research program
Symbiosis Food For Life is happy to head this pilot research program as a
BULMERS SUSTAINABLE COLLABORATION PARTNERSHIP FARMING IN HARMONY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please call me if you share the idea of working in a Symbiotic and commercial working partnerships as a sustainable way forward.
I would love to pitch this proposal in detail at a meeting with BULMERS CIDER decision makers.
Awaiting your reply,